New Maintainers Guide

Hello,
  I'm not sure where this should go to so I emailled debian-doc as well
as the last two maintainers of the New Maintainers Guide.  I was on irc
and someone was trying to make a package, and was referring to the
guide. He asked if there was a new one as this one references woody.
The guide is not very new and needs some maintenance.

I checked and the website has the second-most-recent version, but it
really needs an overhaul.  I was wondering if anyone is actively working
on the guide and if they need help.  I'll try to get it more up to date
and as I deal with this new packaging stuff with dh-make and mentors its
an area I work in already.

If someone is working on a new version, that's fine, I just want to see
one newer than 15 months.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au