repository-howto

Hi all,

[1] lists apt-ftparchive as a tool to "move a collection of packages",
which it doesn't appear to do (at least, none of the doco explains
it, and a quick browse of the source doesn't enlighten me).
apt-ftparchive can be replaced by reprepro. I think it would be worth
updating this document to try and avoid confusing people who are trying
to do something "the Debian way".

Please CC me in replies, I'm not subscribed to the list.
thanks,
kk

[1]
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/repository-howto/repository-howto.en.html#pools