Re: State of the release notes (was: Thanks to all)

2009/2/13 Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>:
> I'm going to be building CDs tomorrow. If you want to carry on doing
> translations for a little longer, it's up to you. Just please make
> sure that whatever's in place on the website at midnight tonight (UTC)
> is ready to go.

Steve,

Can you build the release-notes using ttf-malayalam-fonts in lenny? It
just has defoma dependency. The fonts packaged in etch have some
rendering problems and pdf created with fonts in etch is bad.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)