Re: Spanish PDF works again (Was: Re: State of the release notes)

Zitat von "Jens Seidel" <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 01:31:07PM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
Could somebody look, why dblatex fails to build "es" on etch?

I fixed it. See the Subversion log for further info.

Great!

You use
[ -f $(@D)/ifxetex.sty ] || cp ifxetex.sty $(@D)/
to provide the file ifxetex.sty. This copies ifxetex.sty into es/ but
the build directory is in /tmp/!? How is this supposed to work?
I set the TEXINPUTS variables to use the new es/db2latex.sty wrapper.

I remember, that this did "just work". Doesn't LaTeX take style
files from the document source directory anyway? Or dblatex sets
the TEXINPUTS variable accordingly or does some other magic?

Current dblatex solution is not so ugly ...

Good!