Re: release notes clarification and the situation for Romanian

On 2009-02-06 10:14, Jens Seidel wrote:
> I compared the Romanian PDF file with the German one and it looks indeed completely
> different. But at least the content seems to be included.

Most languages can work with dblatex, some not. They have to use
xmlroff, which is OK, but the layout does not look as good as
with dblatex, IMHO.

> I found a funny footnote in the German file
> http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/alpha/release-notes.de.pdf
> in section 4.5.8 (page 24): There is a large TeX code embedded:

Maybe a dblatex bug?

> PS: Building the last Release Notes took more than 12 hours on www-master.

dblatex is much faster on lenny than on etch. Also, po4a seems
to eat a lot of time. The more translations we have, the longer
it takes.