etch release-notes: sgml generated from po removed from SVN

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:26:56AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
[...]
> Oops, sorry, I mean the SGML files in the Etch version. Rhonda and Simon noticed
> that generated files are committed (which was in the past required because of po4a
> problems) and that it could cause trouble. It seems that the current po4a
> version is recent enough so it is probably save to remove these.

For all the cases where both po and sgml were stored in the SVN, I've
manually checked the message log of po VS sgml.
Fortunately, it appeared that all po files were updated together with
SGML.
So SGML files build from po have been removed :
es fi ja pl pt ru sv vi zh_CN  zh_TW

--
Simon Paillard