Re: [RANT] 7015 changes and most of them «junk» changes

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:24:45AM +0200, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:
> Hello all
>
> It is quite inconvenient to have to revise 7015 changes between the
> generated file one is translating and the newly generated file from
> SVN and to note that most of them are just comment lines with line
> number changes from the source

Sorry.  This is the reason why I prompted prople to submit their current
translated versions to me.  My intent was for you to keep translating
old ones.  Let me do the SVN sync chore.

You do not need to edit such comments by hand.  There is a way to do
easily.

I will add more note to README.source soon.