Re: Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes: Call for translations, again

On Sat,24.Jan.09, 23:10:46, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Hello world,
>
> sorry for repeating myself: It's high time to translate the
> release notes. The current statistics doesn't look good:

> ro: 572 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 157 untranslated

> We did not yet define a string freeze date, but I suggest we
> freeze shortly after the next D-I release (probably tomorrow or
> so, I assume). I'm not sure how much time translators will have
> after that point in time — I hope it can be about one week.

I'll be on a duty trip starting tomorrow, but it's unknown if there's an
internet connection (and/or enough time to translate), so I will be
working offline.

In case someone else wants to help with Romanian, please work on
„installing.po” first and continue with „upgrading.po”, from bottom to
top.

All other files are currently translated, but would need some
proofreading.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)