Re: Define freeze date for release notes

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:08:07AM +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
>Hi release managers, hi everybody else,
>
>suppose we would freeze the English original of the release notes by
>translators?

I've not seen a response to this; I hope I've just missed it. How long
would you like/need for the translators?

Also, as the translations come in we'll be able to start testing
CD/DVD builds too and see how space is working out.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.