Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes: Call for translations now

Hello world,

On 2009-01-18 18:33, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Given that D-I release is very near now, I think that a call for
> translation updates should be sent ASAP...

Yes! We can hope for the Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release
approaching really soon now. So please, check the translation
status of your favourite language, and fix any missing
translations now!

See this mail from october for technical details:

The SVN location of the release notes have changed since:

The current draft version is published on:

For any further questions, please ask on debian-doc@l.d.o.

Many thanks in advance!