Re: DDP CVS commit by amachu: ddp/manuals.sgml/repository-howto repository-h ...

Hello,

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, ஆமாச்சு wrote:
> http://www.us.debian.org/doc/ddp
>
> The page isn't updated with information on the migration to svn. I kindly
> request to do so.

I did a first pass on that web-page.

> Also I tried checking out using my 'amachu' and password associated with it
> using svn but in vain.

svn.debian.org is hosted on alioth.debian.org, do you have an account
there?

It looks like there's an "amachu-guest" account there, is that yours?
(it's part of debian-IN group but that's all)

You need to be added to the "ddp" project so that you have write access.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog