Fw: Re: deprecated entries in release-notes ?

Forwarding the message to the list

--
Simon Paillard
--- Begin Message ---

2008/11/25 Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:18:09AM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
>> >
>> > Thanks for pointing this out. There are probably more outdated
>> > sections and paragraphs.
>>
>> Ok, I will try to review them.

Since all contents in whats-new.dbk and issues.dbk should be rewritten
for each release above all, IMHO sections in those files need
examination especially...

> You should double-check, but here is a list of outdated sections,
> already present in sarge->etch release notes:
>
> To be removed
> =============
>
> HP ACPI:
> <section id="hp-acpi">
> http://bugs.debian.org/400488 http://bugs.debian.org/404143 are fixed.
>
> TAR:
> <section id="tar">
> http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=tar tar 1.15.91 introduced
> before etch.
>
> PHP:
> <section id="php-globals">
>
> KDE:
> <section id="kde-desktop-changes"> KDE 3.5 has been released before
> etch. (or section to be updated for the last KDE in lenny ?)

Also...

EDITOR:
<section id="default-editor">

> To be updated
>
> GNOME: link to 2.22 releases notes (instead of 2.14)
>
> Don't know
>
> <section id="zope">
> <section id="nis">

Many thanks,