exim migration in release-notes (was: 8.5. Setting Up Your System To Use E-Mail: s/exim/exim4/g)

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 05:35:41PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I do not think we have exim  instead we have only exim4.
>
> So we should mention exim4 only in "8.5. Setting Up Your System To Use
> E-Mail" section.

I guess Osamu refers to the installation guide ?

Concerning exim(3), its reference in the release-notes in upgrading.dbk
and issues.dbk should be removed, since exim3 becames deprecated with
the release of etch.

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=exim

--
Simon Paillard