Re: Putting lenny release notes on www ASAP?

On Sat,22.Nov.08, 11:55:48, W. Martin Borgert wrote:

> >  * Currently multiple PO files are used. One for each English document.
> >    I think a single PO file is much preffered.
>
> OK, I have to check, how to handle this. Currently, it makes the
> build process a little bit easier (and more aligned with the
> languages, where po is not used on request of the translators)
> and it allows translators to easily share their work without
> having to merge later. But we can change this, if you prefer.

Personally I prefer the multiple .po files. It makes it easier to spot
the strings that are not likely to change (much) between releases.

Maybe this should be discussed with all translators and/or changed only
on a per-language basis.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)