Re: SVN finally fully enabled as source for website manuals

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 07:41:47AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 16/06/08 at 23:46 +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > make[1]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/trunk/developers-reference'
> > make[1]: *** Keine Regel, um »publish« zu erstellen.  Schluss.
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/org/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/trunk/developers-reference'
>
> AFAIK, neither Raphael, Marc or me are similiar with the DDP

What DDP infrastructure? There is a publish make target and probably a
cron script which starts it every 4 hours. That should be all!

> infrastructure, so it would make more sense of one of you fixed this, or

I fixed it yesterday.

> pointed us to an example that we could blindly trust.

What example? You mean a good sample document you can use as template
for a new one?

Jens