Re: debian manuals

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>  On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 08:45:33AM -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
>  > Does README.Debian in each package depends on a platform? Is it the
>  > same in i386 as it is in amd64?
>
>  It may theoretically.  It is all depends on how package maintener packaged it.
>
>  But I guess 99.9% of them are the same.  You should check each case if
>  there is any doubts.

Is there a way to tell dget to get me testing or unstable package?

dget ant

Below doesn't seem to work?
dget ant package=unstable
dget: using existing ant_1.6.5-6_all.deb

How would I know there is a new package? Is there some kind of version
number I could check.

if dget ant --version  is the one I already downloaded then skip, if not get it.

Lucas