debiandoc-sgml language status

Hi again :)

As you can see, I'm trying to catch up with debian-doc and make sure my doc translations are up-to-date.

I noted a previous post which said debiandoc-sgml supports Vietnamese. I am unsure if this translation is complete, or if it has been recently reviewed.

What do I need to do to check this, and complete/review the translation if necessary?

Thanks for any help you can offer with this. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n