Re: debian-faq_4.0 uploaded, converting translation infrastructure (was: Re: working on Debian FAQ for shipping with lenny: ...)

On 24/04/2008, at 3:58 PM, Jens Seidel wrote (in summary):

If you want to add PO support to Debian FAQ there is nearly nothing to

Sorry, Jens, I didn't read this new thread on the FAQ translation before I posted my previous message.

Thanks for your timely instruction. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team