Re: problem in accessing commited page

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Simon Paillard wrote:
> * according to the crontabs that build the website, we still use the
>   *CVS* of ddp instead of the *SVN* of ddp.

Last I heard (from djpig@d.o), building the content of the SVN on etch
(as is done on www-master) didn't work for most of the manuals. Some
backports are apparently needed and nobody cared to solve those issues...

(I guess the build from CVS is also affected since the manuals didn't
evolve much since the conversion)

It would be great if someone could resolve those issues.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog