Re: Converting debian-doc CVS repo to SVN

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> So let's try once more to convert everything to SVN. I'm willing to handle
> the conversion to SVN this weekend.

This is now done. I recreated a new SVN repository to import everything
so previous checkouts of the (old) SVN repository probably need to be
deleted and new checkouts need to be done.

We have the full CVS history in the SVN repository:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0

I haven't removed anything for now, it's not my role to take any such
decision but at least it's now easy to move the obsolete stuff in a
separate directory.

It also means that we need to update www-master to retrieve the
manuals from SVN and the build scripts probably need some adjustement.
Any volunteer for that task?

Frank (cced), is that something that you could do?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog