developers-reference in SVN

Hi,

some time ago, I created a DocBook XML version of the Debian
Developers Reference. In the process of changing the source
format, I also changed the translations (fr and ja) to be based
on po4a. The thing is in our SVN:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/developers-reference
There are some potential problems:

1. The whole conversion process was messy and might have
   introduced bugs, unnoticed by me. Esp. for the translated
   versions, fr and ja.

2. The patches in the BTS need to be converted to DocBook. I
   volunteer for that task.

Does anyone in DDP object to an upload of this version?

Cheers, Martin