Re: UTF-8 transition (debiandoc-sgml) and request for help with LaTeX (CJK)

On 26-08-07 02:23, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 01:17:38AM +0200, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
>>
>> Would it be possible to upload the changes in 1.2.2 to 1.2.5 to the Alioth
>> CVS as well?  I can't just install the binary package, because it depends on
>> the complete TeXlive distribution, so I need to tweak the dependencies a bit
>> before I can start looking into the UTF-8 support.
>
> Ah, I should not make depends to be texlive-package | tex-package, should I?

Well, it's not so finetuned.  The TeXlive package is huge, and Debiandoc-SGML
only needs a fraction of it.  So we'll have to use tools like cowbuilder,
pbuilder or sbuild to get a minimal (Build-)Depend.

> 1.2.5 reduced depndency.
>
>> Or do you use GIT now?  Could you point me to the correct address then?
>
> Yes.
>
> Use this one for the moment until I get real git.debian.org site.
>
>  git://git.debian.org/~osamu/debiandoc-sgml.git

OK, thanks for the address.  I will try to make patches so you can include
them easily in your GIT repository.

Cheerio

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)