Re: romanian translation for etch release notes

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 03:59:28PM +0200, stan ioan-eugen wrote:
> I want to translate the release notes for etch into romanian language (I
> have spoken to the last translators).

hey, these are good news!

> I want to ask if it is ok to encode release-notes.ro.sgml using utf-8
> instead of iso8859-2?

No, sorry. Please restrict to iso8859-2.

Do you want to use UTF-8 characters not available in iso8859-2?
If not it is completely OK to work in UTF-8 for now and to let me commit
the recoded file later in iso8859-2 ...

Jens