Taking over dhelp

Hi,

    After months of inactivity, I'm back, and I have been working on dhelp.
I'd still like to take over the package and upload a new version soon.

    The new version features a new, rewritten dhelp_parse with some
improvements, and 28 bug fixes (more than half of the current open bugs in the
BTS).

    So, if no one has anything against it, I'll upload a new version in a
couple of days (I have told Stephan, the current maintainer, about me taking
over the package).

    Regards,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!