Re: Taking over dhelp

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 04:51:26PM +0300, Esko Arajärvi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 21 October 2007 01:25, you wrote:
> >     The new version features a new, rewritten dhelp_parse with some
> > improvements, and 28 bug fixes (more than half of the current open bugs in
> > the BTS).
> >
> >     So, if no one has anything against it, I'll upload a new version in a
> > couple of days (I have told Stephan, the current maintainer, about me
> > taking over the package).
>
> Please add one more to that list. I just translated package's debconf
> templates to Finnish and submitted it to BTS. :-) You also might want to fix
> a minor issue in the English originals. Following two string could have a
> colon in the ends of the strings.

    Argh, sorry, I should have notified the mailing list :-/ Several of the
bugs closed are related to using sensible-browser instead of its own browser
configuration file :-(

    Now the package doesn't have any debconf (or debconf translations) or
configuration file :-(

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@demiurgo.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!