Re: L10n support (almost) (was Re: New manpages CGI interface available (beta test))

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 08:46:34PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> The only problem, however, is that man is confused by the environment and
> does not parse non-ASCII characters properly when presenting the translated
> manpages.

This is now fixed and works fine (at least for ISO-8859-1 languages). If
there are any non European speakers I would like to know if this interface
works for them in their language (Japanese, Chinese....). Any taker?

As you've noticed from mails to this list I have uploaded all the scripts
into the DDP CVS ('man-cgi' module) just in case anybody else wants to
work with them.

Regards

Javier