Re: Obsolete behaviours in debian-bugs manual

Hi Gregory,

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 05:31:18PM +0200, Gregory Colpart wrote:
> (Please, Cc: me, I'm not subscribed)

> According to debian-devel archives, bugs are now distributed
> in debian-bugs-dists since November 1996[*] ;-)
> Then, debian-bugs manual must be upgraded:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-bugs/ch4.html
>
> - In "4.1 Followup messages":
> s/debian-devel/debian-bugs-dist/ (3 occurrences)
> - In "4.3 Closing bug reports":
> s/on debian-devel//

indeed, this document is no longer maintained. I fixed all the issues
you found, thank you very much!

> Probably other changes could be made, for example:
> s/^The address.*in the `Reply-To.'$//

I didn't found this.

Since you seem to be a very careful reader could you please send more
updates? The source file is available in
http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/debian-bugs/?root=debian-doc

See also http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs.

Once you downloaded debian-bugs.sgml and Makefile you can build the HTML
files via make html. You need the package debiandoc-sgml installed.

Jens