Re: documentation for novice and newbies

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:54:56 -0500
Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

> I just tried to register the project, got the page all filled in with
> basically the email that ended "how does this sound" yet alioth
> immediatly came back with something like "provide more detail".  It
> wasn't a helpful error message and there's nowhere on the alioth site
> for help.  Would you like to try?

It worked for me. I will post the answer ASAP, but I will be away
until Thursday. Even if our project doesn't get approved we can do
without alioth. More to this after I have an answer.

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. I used 'novice-doc' for the unix name.
(Albert Einstein)