Re: Translation of the Project History into German temporarily disabled

Hi Javier,

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 09:58:32AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I have recently updated the "Project History" document in Debian's DDP CVS,
> however, the contents I introduce cannot be published since the German
> PO->SGML translation is not working properly and produces SGML with sintax
> errors that cannot be built.
>
> In order for the web to be updated I temporarily disabled the generation of
> po-based translations there by modifying the Makefile. Please, reenable it
> when you update the translation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

it seems one needed to call "make update-po" after changes to the
English SGML file to get it building.

I adapted the Makefile to ensure that PO files and project-history.sgml
are always in sync.

A "cvs up" (which will not yet update the German file) should make it
buildable again. If not, please contact me.

In a few days I will update the PO file but now you can still test with
the old (and suspected bogus) file.

Jens