Translation of the Project History into German temporarily disabled

Hi Thomas,

I have recently updated the "Project History" document in Debian's DDP CVS,
however, the contents I introduce cannot be published since the German
PO->SGML translation is not working properly and produces SGML with sintax
errors that cannot be built.

In order for the web to be updated I temporarily disabled the generation of
po-based translations there by modifying the Makefile. Please, reenable it
when you update the translation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Javier