Re: French sgml translation update of project-history

Hi Simon,

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 01:33:46PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached the french translation update of project-history,
> sync with the last english version 1.50.
>
> Can somebody commit it in ddp/manuals.sgml/project-history ?

thanks, I committed it and fixed also a minor typo in it:
s/Hartmnut/Hartmut/.

PS: I got the impression that you used po-debiandoc. That's used by the
new German translation as well (even if it's not yet available for the
build process, debian-admin request is pending since I committed the
de.po file only instead of de.sgml).
As far as I now it still requires an expensive manual check to create
the initial PO file. If you have a working one, it may be a good idea to
commit it as well (instead of the SGML file?). So this work will not be
lost in case you became missing for whatever reasons ...

> Since Joey needs the approval of debian-doc in order to create my cvs
> account for ddp, is that ok for you ?

No objections from my side. I googled for you and noticed that you not
only updated project-history but proofread apt-howto, translated many
DSA and a few other webpages into French.

> It would be more convenient for project-history updates for instance.

On the other side, there should be no major changes to project-history
in the near future ...

Jens