Re: Release Notes - review and comments

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 19:04, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I don't think we should restrict this information to architectures with
> default-2.4-kernels, because we stop supporting 2.2 and 2.4 for all
> architectures, so even people with their own 2.4 kernels are affected
> (and we used to ship 2.4 on almost all arches).

The only arches for which it won't be included are amd64 and hppa, both of
which did not have 2.4 kernels for Sarge.
I've now added powerpc for the condition as that did have 2.4 kernels
(even if it defaulted to 2.6).

About to commit my changes. Will work on "new in installer" and reorg of
kernel related issues next.