Re: Patch for Release-Notes

Hi Mario,

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 04:22:40PM +0100, Mario Iseli wrote:
> today I asked on debian-l10n-german if someone began with translating
> the releasenotes into german. I didn't get a feedback and in CVS is

You ignored my feedback together with the large (bz2 compressed) patch?
OK, the update I did was no major work but it would be a good starting
point for you ...

> still the obsolete version for sarge. So I began to translate and update
> it. The first patch is already attached to this mail and I would be
> happy if anyone could merge it into CVS.

Done, thank you very much for your work. Just continue!

> Another question - can I temporary have commit access to the CVS because
> I would like to translate/update the whole releasenotes this week (I
> took 2 days of holidays extra to work on etch).

You could get write access if you want to work on DDP documents for a
long time. I suggest you continue sending me your patches (I will commit
these immediately, you could also provide CVS changelog entries).
If the quality of your patches is OK and you still want commit access
later I will second your request. OK?

Jens