Patch for Release-Notes

Hello,

today I asked on debian-l10n-german if someone began with translating
the releasenotes into german. I didn't get a feedback and in CVS is
still the obsolete version for sarge. So I began to translate and update
it. The first patch is already attached to this mail and I would be
happy if anyone could merge it into CVS.

Another question - can I temporary have commit access to the CVS because
I would like to translate/update the whole releasenotes this week (I
took 2 days of holidays extra to work on etch).

Thank you

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable