Re: DDP-policy: typo patch

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 12:33:32AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 04:41:35PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> >
> > Since both authors Osamu and Javier do not speak English natively
> > (and since Osamu lived a long time in USA) I kept en_US in your patch.
>
> Errr.. I might not be a native english speaker, even though I've been
> speaking english since I was ~5 years old. Maybe a (familiar?) name might
> explain the en_GB bias in the DDP policy (which I wrote, and Osamu provides
> patches for): British Council School.

OK, that's not critical. Just ask for reversion and I'm sure Helmut (or
I if he does not respond) will send a new patch in en_GB.
But since he really fixed many typos I didn't hesitate and committed it
(after a careful check).
As long as you do not ask for British style, I will not touch it again ...

Jens