Re: DDP-policy: typo patch

Hi Helmut,

I applied your patch and the updated document should be available online
in a few hours.
Can I expect your next patch (for another document) tomorrow :-?

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 04:20:41PM +0200, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
> Jens Seidel wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 03:23:03PM +0200, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
>
> >>Spell-checking was done using en_US.
>
> >Does en_US conform with the current document? I searched for
> >[sz]ation and found only internationalisation and localisation (twice)
> >which slightly indicates British English.
>
> That's the reason, why I wrote the above sentence.
> I am missing a rule in the policy, which states clear which en_XX to use.
> AFAIR a discussion on d-i translaters resulted in using en_US.

Indeed. There is no strict rule for this. A few documents use en_US
others en_GB and there are also many which uses a mixture :-))

Since both authors Osamu and Javier do not speak English natively
(and since Osamu lived a long time in USA) I kept en_US in your patch.

> >What's wrong with online?
>
> The spell-checker? ;-)
>
> Skip it from my patch.

Skipped.