Re: release notes addition for raidtools2 -> mdadm migration

On Thursday 02 June 2005 13:11, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Matthijs Mohlmann <matthijs@cacholong.nl> [2005-05-31 19:55]:
> > Updated release notes.
> >
> > I've also tested the stuff.
>
> debian-doc: below is a brief note about the raidtools2 -> mdadm
> migration written by Matthijs Mohlmann and slightly modified by
> myself.  Please stick this in the release notes.

The proposed text has been included. I have made some minor changes in the
text and one paragraph is only included in the version for Sparc.

Please check the result:
- for sparc:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html#s-mdadm
- for other archs: