----- Forwarded message from martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> -----

Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:57:27 +0200
From: martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>
To: debian-doc@lists.debian.org

Regarding #310644, could I please ask you to include the following
paragraph in the sarge release notes?

  Zope 2.6 (Package `zope') requires user credentials to be supplied
  during installation and thus cannot be installed non-interactively
  (unless preseeded). The installation will fail if the debconf
  priority is set to `high' or `critical', or the frontend is
  `noninteractive'. The remedy is to (temporarily) lower the
  priority and configure an interactive debconf frontend, or to
  preseed the debconf database with the credentials. If possible,
  prefer Zope 2.7 (Package `zope2.7'), which does not suffer from
  this (and other) problems.

Thanks,

----- End forwarded message -----

`. `'`

the only real advantage to punk music is
that nobody can whistle it.