Re: Release Notes errors

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 20:18, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> So the paragraph should change 8->7 (not counting 'en' for
> translations) not 8->12.

No, see the explanation in my other mail; zh_CN is also counted.

> [2] Beats me why it was done this way since it unfortunately prevents
> the d-i team for providing new translations (or new manual updates) for
> sarge. Hopefully this will be improved upon.

Any new completed translation will be published immediately on the
official website. Both the README page on the CD and the manual itself
has links there with comments that additional translations may be
available.

_Maybe_ additional translations will be added on official CDs at point
releases. However, this also very much depends on space availability.

Cheers,
Frans