Re: Maint-guide (was: Re: CVS update privileges request)

* Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> [2005-04-19 15:04:24 +0200]:

> Li: During fixing
> s/Uploader: Roman Hodek &lt;lRoman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de&gt;/
>   Uploader: Roman Hodek &lt;Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de&gt;/
> (inside a sample PGP SIGNED MESSAGE, but it should be OK since that's
> only an example) I noticed that this is missing in Chinese files as well
> as the upload-private section label. Please review the translations
> since it is marked as up-to-date!
I'm sorry for the mistake. I have add the missing part now.

> I suggest you compare English and Chinese version using vimdiff or
> gvimdiff.
Thanks! I didn't know this before and it's usually difficult for me to
keep the translation update.

> PS: Li, are you subscribed to debian-doc? I added you again to CC:
Yes, I have subscribed this mail list.

> Jens

Ling Li