Re: New XML conversion tool for Debiandoc SGML

(sorry for the late response)

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:24:23PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 12:02:31PM +0200, W. Borgert wrote:
> > Some suggestions (sorry, not as a patch):
> To what.  debiandoc-sgml-doc ? or debiandoc-sgml

I meant as a patch to the documentation.

> >   - additional output formats (CHM, JavaHelp, nroff)
> I have no idea bout these.

The package docbook-xsl supports all three formats, so it might
be worth mentioning this.

> OK but I do not know about xi: thing.  Where is example and tutorial
> info.  I need some one to guide me with xi: .

I have no tutorial, but you can look at my homepage:
people.debian.org/~debacle/index.dbk has some xi:include
elements.  E.g. to include the title of file A.dbk somewhere in
file B.dbk, use (in file B.dbk):

<para>The title of A.dbk is &quot;<xi:include href="A.dbk"

W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/