Re: Debian History

also sprach Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2005.07.28.1208 +0200]:
> Actually, I updated much more information in my last commit
> so I would appreciate reviews of the new content, please see
> http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/project-history/project-history.sgml.diff?r1=1.42&r2=1.43&diff_format=h&cvsroot=debian-doc

I have no commit/checkout rights to debian-doc, so here:

- Martin Michlmayr was elected in March 2003 until March 2005.
+ Martin Michlmayr was elected in March 2003 and held the leader
+ position until March 2005.

I believe Debconf is not capitalised.

Oslo was the forth conference, Brazil the fifth.

The sixth was held in Espoo, Finnland, between July 9 and 17 2005
with over 200 participants and <url id="http://dc5video.debian.net";
name="talk videos"> available online.

I am not sure about the number of participants. At debconf, it was
said to be 180. Afterwards it was well above 200. On slashdot it
became over 300.

Otherwise looks good. Thanks for your work!

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"alles sollte so einfach, wie möglich gemacht sein,
 aber nicht einfacher."
                                                    -- albert einstein