Re: Debian History

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 11:59:53AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> martin f krafft wrote, Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:39 AM
>
> > also sprach Martin Meredith <martin@sourceguru.net> [2005.07.20.0321
> +0200]:
> >> Shouldn't this be updated?
>
> > please file a bug against debian-history. Ideally provide a patch.
>
> There already is such a bug. Martin Michlmayr filed #305039 back in April.

And I've marked the bug 'pending' since the CVS and the web pages have now
been updated. The maintainer needs to upload a new package with the changes.

Actually, I updated much more information in my last commit
so I would appreciate reviews of the new content, please see
http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/project-history/project-history.sgml.diff?r1=1.42&r2=1.43&diff_format=h&cvsroot=debian-doc

Thanks

Javier