Important DDP documents (Was: Re: DDP-policy: typo patch)

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 05:05:15PM +0200, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
> Jens Seidel wrote:
>
> >Can I expect your next patch (for another document) tomorrow :-?
>
> Give me some hints - a list of docs in bad condition. I tried
> debian-policy, which is IMHO in good shape, i.e. no typos to find.

Mhh, how about the Debian-Installer manual (outside DDP),
Debian Reference, Securing Howto, Developers Reference.
All these are important IMHO.

I suggest you start with Securing Howto it is more or less in a good
shape since Javier is responsible for it, but I never failed to find
typos in it :-))

PS: There are many more documenation resources such as website, general
package PO files (I did recently a check in nearly all German PO files
and obtained a 1.3MB patch), manual pages, HOWTOs, ...

Jens