Re: DDP-policy: typo patch

Jens Seidel wrote:

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 03:23:03PM +0200, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:

Spell-checking was done using en_US.

Does en_US conform with the current document? I searched for
[sz]ation and found only internationalisation and localisation (twice)
which slightly indicates British English.

That's the reason, why I wrote the above sentence.
I am missing a rule in the policy, which states clear which en_XX to use.
AFAIR a discussion on d-i translaters resulted in using en_US.

-for magazine (online or paper-based) or to analyse a given aspect in Debian
+for magazine (on-line or paper-based) or to analyze a given aspect in Debian

What's wrong with online?

The spell-checker? ;-)

Now I checked dict.cc, dict.org and dict.leo.org: all three forms [online|on-line|on line] seem to be valid. Google "votes" for 'online'.

Skip it from my patch.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer