Re: $Id: release-notes.it.sgml,v 1.1 2003/01/04 00:37:57 joy Exp $

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 20:24, davide.marchiani@tin.it wrote:
> nel sito debian, al link:
> http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/i386/release-notes.it.txt
> del "Note di Release per Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 ("woody"), Intel x86"
> cap. 1.2. Cosa c'è di nuovo nella distribuzione?
> alla fine del 5 paragrafo manca la parola "sicurezza" :
>
> Infine, ora Debian fornisce documentazione approfondita per
> l'amministratore attento alla(qui manca la parola "sicurezza"),
> compreso il 'Securing Debian Manual'
> (http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/) del Debian
> Documentation Project (nel pacchetto `harden-doc').
>
> Mi domando se mail come queste sono ben accette perche' si capisce che
> l'ho scritta per la voglia di migliorarsi con positività...
>
> Grazie e ciao
> Davide

Hello Davide,

The language for the debian-doc list is English (same as for most Debian
lists). I hope you understand this and am CCing the l10n-italian list so
maybe someone will translate if needed.

I think your question is about the Italian translation of the Woody
Release Notes. As Sarge is now released, the chance that anybody will fix
any errors in that is extremely small.

Please use [1] if you want to install or upgrade to Sarge.

Ciao,
Frans Pop

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/releasenotes