Release Notes errors

    The Installation Guide has been fully
    translated into eight languages and more are being worked on.

The web page http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/ shows 12 languages,
11 translations. Even if BR and PT Porgugues are considered one
language, it is still ten translations.

    See the <url id="&url-installer;index#speakup"
          name="debian-installer release page"> for further information
          on these images.</p>

Is the url correct? I find nothing about speakup there.

    installed by
        default for new &releasename; installations. This will probably be
        corrected in future releases.</p>

The package name is "popularity-contest". There is no package named popcon.

    The `hold' package state can be changed by using <prgn/aptitude/:

          <example>
# aptitude hold | unhold &lt;package name&gt;
          </example>

I think this example is not a good choice, because it is *not* an
example code the user can type. Does a naive user undestand the
|-symbol is metacharacter here and means to use either hold or unhold
parameter?

Perhaps put two examples instead, one for hold and the other for unhold.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tale@debian.org