Sarge release Notes

Hello,

I have been coordinating the efforts to get the Release Notes for Sarge
up-to-date and translated over the last few weeks.

There have been several "Calls for translation" on debian-i18n. I have
also sent reminders for individual languages. Unfortunately, although you
both have existing translations in CVS, I missed both fi and sk because
they were not in my CVS checkout (stupid cvs does not add new directories
automatically).

There have been major changes to the release notes, and therefore your
(outdated) translations currently are not published on the website.

The release is likely to happen next weekend. Therefore the deadline for
translations is currently set for Thursday June 2.
This deadline is _only_ important for translations to be included on the
Installation CDs. Translations that are completed after June 2 will of
course be published on the _website_ [1] as soon as they are received.

Here are the links for the mails sent out so far [2-5].

Again my apologies for not contacting you earlier.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2005/05/msg00068.html