Gramatical error in release Notes

The following editorial change was made in a recent update of the RN:

-          <p>During the upgrade, you will be asked questions to configure or
+          <p>During the upgrade, you will be asked questions for configuring or
           re-configure several packages. When you are asked if any file in
           directories, or the <file>/etc/manpath.config</file> file should

The phrase "for configuring or re-configure" looks wrong to me.

I think it should be: "about configuring or re-configuring".
Even better could be: "regarding the configuration or re-configuration of".

Cheers,
FJP