Re: library packaging doc...

Hi,

> > 1. Directory
> > is
> > 	ddp/manuals.sgml/libpkg-guide
> > okay? The directory is called sgml, but the libpkg-guide source is in
> > DocBook-XML format.
>
> Sound good for me.  I think we will move to XML soon.

One thing to note is that I currently am generating only
HTML and txt file from docbook-xml source.

To generate PDF I have several options,
and I have in the past used my own dancer-xml db2latex
script to generate latex documents, producing PDF from the
generated latex text.
I had to implement such thing due to the fact that there
weren't many good docbook-xml processors a few years back.

regards,
	junichi